[FieldTrip] time-frequency analysis: temporal alignment of output

Eelke Spaak eelke.spaak at donders.ru.nl
Fri Feb 7 17:57:31 CET 2014

Hi Aaron,

I had been assuming you were using cfg.method = 'mtmconvol', which
does an implicit wavelet convolution, but lets you specify the
parameters in terms of a window length, taper to use, and smoothing
parameter (if using slepian taper sequence). Mtmconvol is the method I
would almost always use, as it provides a greater degree of control
over and flexibility in the parameters. However, now I understand you
might be using cfg.method = 'wavelet'. Could you post the entire cfg
you are using for ft_freqanalysis?

Best,
Eelke