[FieldTrip] freqanalysis

Victoria Schröder victorias at dsv.su.se
Mon Feb 3 12:14:07 CET 2014

Thank Jörn,

Thank for the advice for the tutorials but i have already looked at
them a lot.

Anyhow, suppose i say cfg.keeptrials = 'yes', then i get the averaged
power over trials? what happens then when the trials do not have the
same length?

and a last question :)

what does cfg.toi  depend on ? in the tutorial time frequency analysis
this is chosen : cfg.toi          = -0.5:0.05:1.5; .. why is that the
case?

I hope this should be it for now
Best
Victoria