[FieldTrip] missing anatomy in source plot of ft_sourcegrandaverage

"Jörn M. Horschig" jm.horschig at donders.ru.nl
Mon Feb 3 10:56:34 CET 2014

Hi Joram,

you probably need to interpolate to a template and then put the pos and
dim field from the template you used in the source structure. You do not
have to interpolate, but then make sure that the dimensions of your
anatomy match the dimensions of your sourcemodel.

Not sure if you followed any tutorial, but this is a good one:
http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/tutorial/beamformingextended

Best,
Jörn

E-Mail: jm.horschig at donders.ru.nl