[FieldTrip] tips for nice sourceplot using 'ortho'

Vitoria Piai v.piai.research at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 19:03:55 CET 2014

Hi all,

Does anyone have some tips for getting a nice sourceplot using the
'ortho' method?
I'm using functional data masked by the stats results. I see a lot of
cerebellum activity as well as deeper sources, so a surface plot is very
likely to be fooling me. I'm getting a very ugly figure, though, because
of all the squares (activity and masks) bleeding outside of the skull
outline.
Anyone with experience on what works well to make that look nicer (eg.,
in Illustrator)?

Thanks, Vitoria