[FieldTrip] Band Limited Power Analysis in Fieldtrip?

Ian M. Andolina i.andolina at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Feb 26 14:43:15 CET 2014

On 25/02/2014 11:51, fieldtrip-request at science.ru.nl wrote:
> Re: [FieldTrip] Band Limited Power Analysis in Fieldtrip?
Thanks Chaitanya, I get instability for the 1-4Hz band using a 4th order
butterworth, but it seems to work for the higher bands (using
cfg.bpinstabilityfix = 'reduce' to fix it only for the bands that need it).

Does anyone know if integrating a chebyshev type-1 filter into fieldtrip
preprocessing has been attempted, it is present in the signal processing
toolbox and I could do this manually but I'd rather use existing code if
possible...

Thanks again, Ian