[FieldTrip] ft_regressconfound

Stephen Whitmarsh stephen.whitmarsh at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 08:47:38 CET 2014

Dear Raghavan,

I've followed your conversation with Arjen with great interest. Although I
have worked with the headposition based on the location coils in the CTF
system, I am now working with an Elekta Neuromag Vectorview system. I would
be very interested to hear how you approach this issue using Maxfilter and
cHPI in the Neuromag setup. And not only me - I'm sure the Neuromag /
FieldTrip community would greatly appreciate your experience and approach.
Please let me know if you are willing to share your procedure.

Best wishes,
Stephen