[FieldTrip] missing anatomy in source plot of ft_sourcegrandaverage

Joram van Driel joramvandriel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 09:59:20 CET 2014

Hi Jörn,
Not a stupid question at all, because indeed there isn't. I thought that
was the problem too; I already tried putting the .anatomy field of one of
the (normalized) subjects into the grandavg structure, but that resulted in
a bunch of errors due to an error in the cornerpoints function.
This is how the grandavg structure looks like after ft_sourcegrandaverage
(fieldtrip version 20140127):

        pos: [7109137x3 double]
        dim: [181 217 181]
        avg: [1x1 struct]
        var: [1x1 struct]
     dimord: 'voxel'
     inside: [1550519x1 double]
    outside: [5558618x1 double]
         df: [7109137x1 double]
        cfg: [1x1 struct]

This my cfg:

grandavg = cell(1,2);
cfg = [];
cfg.parameter = 'avg.pow';
cfg.keepindividual = 'no';
grandavg{1} = ft_sourcegrandaverage(cfg,sourceDiffAll{:,1}); % condition 1
grandavg{2} = ft_sourcegrandaverage(cfg,sourceDiffAll{:,2}); % condition 2

Hope you can find out what the problem is..!

Thanks a lot,
Joram