[FieldTrip] redefine time axis on time-frequency representations

Wutz, Andreas Gerhard andreas.wutz-1 at unitn.it
Mon Dec 15 15:41:52 CET 2014

Thx Tzvetan for pointing to the ft_selectdata function. Unfortunately, I don't think it really does what I want it to do. I really only want to shift the time axis backwards for a certain interval per subject and not make a selection of data segments. Maybe I am getting something wrong how ft_selectdata works ...? Anyways, I already re-ran the pipeline from scratch.

Thx again, Tzvetan. Hope to see you soon again!
Andi

Andreas Wutz
Post-Doctoral researcher at the Melcher Active Perception Lab
CIMeC - Center for Mind/Brain Sciences
Università degli studi di Trento