[FieldTrip] Cluster analysis on correlation statistics

Tom Marshall t.marshall at fcdonders.ru.nl
Mon Dec 8 10:17:56 CET 2014

Hi Chris,

For getting to grips with the cluster-based permutation framework, the
best starting point is Eric Maris and Robert Oostenveld's 2007 Journal
of Neuroscience Methods paper ('Nonparametric statistical testing of
EEG- and MEG-data'). It's designed with cognitive neuroscientists
(rather than statisticians) in mind so is not too daunting a read ;)

Best,
Tom