[FieldTrip] Cluster analysis on correlation statistics

Marshall, T.R. (Tom) t.marshall at fcdonders.ru.nl
Sat Dec 6 16:33:16 CET 2014

Hi Chris,

I wrote some functions for doing this a while ago and would be happy to share them.

Re: t stat vs r - as I understand it you can permute any statistic you want, it doesn't have to be a t or f. The montecarlo method for solving the multiple comparisons problem is not dependent on your choice of statistic (right guys?).

Best,
Tom