[FieldTrip] EEG soure reconstruction using SAM beamformer

Eelke Spaak eelke.spaak at donders.ru.nl
Thu Aug 28 09:24:39 CEST 2014

Hi Praghajith,

You should use the latest version of fieldtrip; it should work with
the 2014 one you mentioned.

The error concerning the 'abort' variable might be caused by fieldtrip
not being on your path correctly. You should add *only* the root
folder to the path yourself (i.e. not using addpath(genpath()) ), then
fieldtrip takes care of the path itself. So do:

restoredefaultpath
addpath <path_to_fieldtrip>
ft_defaults

and then it should work. If it doesn't, let us know.

Best,
Eelke