[FieldTrip] Does deleting bad channels in single subjects create problems for grand average later?

KatrinH Heimann katrinheimann at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 11:23:20 CEST 2014

Dear all
I still have problem with the channel interpolation (just not working at
all, without error message, see my previous post). Now I am thinking if I
just remove the bad channels for the single subjects and leave it like
that. My question is though: Will this create problems for my Grand average
over subjects later (as in each subject I remove different channels)? and
which layout do I have to use to plot my Grand average data later?
Every help is very welcome
Cheers