[FieldTrip] High-pass filter - 0.1

Eelke Spaak eelke.spaak at donders.ru.nl
Mon Aug 11 12:43:27 CEST 2014

Dear Emilie,

The error message you include only specifies *where* in the code the
error happened, not *what* the actual error was. Could you include the
actual error as well? Perhaps someone can then help you fix it. (In
general there is no fixed lower limit on filter low-/highpass
frequency, although a practical limit could depend on your data.)

Best,
Eelke