[FieldTrip] EEG soure reconstruction using SAM beamformer

Tyler Grummett tyler.grummett at flinders.edu.au
Thu Aug 28 09:19:27 CEST 2014

Hey Praghajieeth,

Firstly, I am by no means an expert of fieldtrip (I only started using it six or so months ago), so if I am wrong I apologise but you have been warned haha.

Ill try and help, can you look up the following:
Can you tell me what the dimensions of Cy is and whether there are any NaNs.
What dimensions are data.chan.elec and data.label?
Also its worth checking your vol1.mat for NaNs aswell.

Good luck!

Tyler

Sent from my iPad