[FieldTrip] Preprocessing

Isaiah C. Smith Isaiah.C.Smith.17 at dartmouth.edu
Thu Aug 28 01:37:34 CEST 2014

Hello,

I am having some trouble. I need to process my data and gain access to the information below so that I can test a file converter.  Can someone help me through that process?

data : array of shape (n_channels, n_times)
The channels’ evoked response.
info : instance of Info
Info dictionary. Consider using create_info to populate this structure.
tmin : float
Start time before event.
comment : string
Comment on dataset. Can be the condition. Defaults to ‘’.
nave : int
Number of averaged epochs. Defaults to 1.
kind : str
Type of data, either average or standard_error. Defaults to ‘average’.
verbose : bool, str, int, or None
If not None, override default verbose level (see mne.verbose). Defaults to raw.verbose.
Isaiah Smith