[FieldTrip] normalization of already baselinecorrected EEG data

KatrinH Heimann katrinheimann at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 16:56:57 CEST 2014

Dear all, I have again a rather conceptual question: I just did all the
steps until timelock with a set of 20 subjects. Now i realized (far too
late) that the baseline I chose in the preprocessing was not ideal (it is
before stimulusonset but actually not before the point 0 of my ERP analysis
as that is within the stimulus). Is there anything I can do about that
without repeating all steps for all subjects? could I baseline correct
again? Or do a z score of the single trials(would make sense as I have a
strong intersubject variability too)
Every advice is appreciated! Best
Katrin