[FieldTrip] Question regarding coherence statistics and viewing of results

Hwee Ling Lee hweeling.lee at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 12:08:08 CEST 2014

Dear all,

I've previously posted this question however, I did not get any replies.

I figured that if I extract the connectivity analyses without specifying
the channelcmb, I get a 'chan_chan_freq' variable that would allow me to
perform cluster-based statistical analyses.

However, I was not sure how I could plot the results. I get an error
message from Fieldtrip:
Error using topoplot_common (line 366)
no reference channel is specified

Error in ft_topoplotTFR (line 192)
[cfg] = topoplot_common(cfg, varargin{:});

Error in ft_clusterplot (line 372)
      ft_topoplotTFR(cfgtopo, stat);

Also, according to the paper by Maris et al., 2007 'Nonparametric
statistical testing of coherence differences', the topoplot of the results
were masked by the spatio-spectral pattern of the significant clusters. I
don't know how to do this, I would really appreciate if someone can help me
how to make such a plot.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Hweeling