[FieldTrip] PhD scholarship at the Aston Brain Centre (Birmingham, UK)

Kessler, Klaus k.kessler at aston.ac.uk
Thu Aug 14 10:18:44 CEST 2014

Dear Fieldtrippers
We would be grateful if you could disseminate this fully funded PhD opportunity (for UK and EU students) to potential candidates. It will mainly involve MEG recordings and analysis in attention paradigms where participants switch between "space and time". For the final year we have also planned an EEG study in a driving simulator. The PhD is funded in part by the Aston Brain Centre (within the School of Life and Health Sciences) and in part by the Rees Jeffreys Road Fund. If this sounds interesting to you, please follow the link below for applying and/or get in touch by email to learn more.
http://www.findaphd.com/search/ProjectDetails.aspx?PJID=56302
Thanks
Klaus

Professor Klaus Kessler