[FieldTrip] Beamforming

jan-mathijs schoffelen jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Thu Apr 17 10:24:54 CEST 2014

Rob,
I cannot reproduce your error. The (rather uninformative) error message you get refers to the fact that FT cannot find the default surffile, which should be in ~/fieldtrip/template/anatomy. This folder should be added automatically to your matlab path if you start fieldtrip in the recommended way, i.e. using the ft_defaults function. Please update your ft-version to a recent version, start matlab and fieldtrip in the recommended way and try again.

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs

J.Schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Telephone: +31-24-3614793