[FieldTrip] freqstatistics with sbj_chan_freq (Vit?ria Piai)

Vitória Piai v.piai.research at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 17:45:05 CEST 2014

Thanks a lot, Haiteng, but that was not really the issue. I have a
specific interval I'm interested in and by using dpss over that
interval, my frequency resolution is better than if I use TFRs and then
average.

The problem really was in my cfg for the stats and I've just found out
what it was. Don't know why (stupid me!!), but I set cfg.tail = 1 and
that of course will only give me the right tail (posclusters!!)

Thanks anyways, Vitória