[FieldTrip] Zip file of yesterday's version seems to be corrupted (2014-04-07)

Robert Oostenveld r.oostenveld at donders.ru.nl
Wed Apr 9 14:32:42 CEST 2014

Hi Holger and Marlene

The zip file was indeed corrupt, due to the file system getting too full. I have removed the zipfile and checked all others that are now there, they all seem fine to me. I hope you can live without the 20140407 and that the later versions work.

For all people that do very regular updates of fieldtrip, please do consider svn or git as alternatives to ftp. Those are shortly described (with additional pointes to other documentation) on http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/faq/i_am_having_problems_downloading_from_the_ftp_server.

best regards,
Robert