[FieldTrip] Question on Cluster-based permutation tests on time-frequency data

Nithin Krishna nkrishna at mprc.umaryland.edu
Wed Apr 2 16:23:01 CEST 2014

Dear All,
I read the tutorial section on Cluster-based permutation tests on time-frequency data as well as the  Maris and Oostenveld, Journal of Neuroscience Methods, 2007 report. I am interested in setting up a ERP experiment on EEG data in this regard I like the procedure and processing section of the tutorial, however I would like to know if there is any section for EEG, I understand that megplanar is specific for MEG.
Also is it possible to use 3D matrix (TFR) (time, Freq channels ) non feild trip output to run the cluster based permutation tests.
Looking forward
Nithin

>>> "Jörn M. Horschig"<jm.horschig at donders.ru.nl> 4/2/2014 6:39 AM >>>

Hi Marco,

could you be more specific, in the style of e.g.
http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/faq/how_to_ask_good_questions_to_the_community#how_to_ask_a_questio
?

Best,
Jörn

On 4/2/2014 12:31 PM, Marco Rotonda wrote:
> Hi all,
> I would like to compute a simple alpha-theta ratio and do some
> statistics on it.
> I had my data from freqanalysis.
> Then I averaged with selectdata_new to have the mean for a band.
> Then the simple ratio for each channel.
> If now I call freqstatistics I have an error.
> Any suggestion?
>
> Thanks
>
> Marco

Jörn M. Horschig