[FieldTrip] plotting interpolated sources with ft_sourceplot

Tyler Grummett tyler.grummett at flinders.edu.au
Tue Apr 1 23:06:40 CEST 2014

Hello jorn and robert,

The plan is to use the data for functional connectivity. The only alternative we seem to have is dipole fitting in eeglab and then clustering. However we thought that if we used beamformer we would have many more sources to be able to run functional connectivity algorithms.

I'm sorry of this has become an issue, what do you advise?

Tyler