[FieldTrip] simple sinusoidal signal as input to wavelet analysis

Maria L. Stavrinou marial.stavrinou at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 15:52:49 CEST 2014

Dear fieldtrip community,
I am trying to import my own sinusoidal signal in order to make a wavelet
analysis, get the result and find the total power.
I cannot make the sinusoidal signal proper for the field trip. I get this
message:

Error using fixdimord (line 84)
the data does not contain a dimord, but it also does not resemble raw or
component data

Error in ft_datatype_timelock (line 78)
timelock = fixdimord(timelock);

Error in ft_checkdata (line 207)
  data = ft_datatype_timelock(data);

Error in ft_redefinetrial (line 104)
data = ft_checkdata(data, 'datatype', 'raw', 'feedback', cfg.feedback);

How should i do that?

Best regards,
Maria

Maria L. Stavrinou
MSc. PhD.
Postdoc, Computational Neuroscience
Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Ås, Norway
http://compneuro.umb.no/

personal web-site: https://sites.google.com/site/marialstavrinou/