[FieldTrip] Sizing problems using SPM'd cortex mesh

Peter Goodin pgoodin at swin.edu.au
Mon Apr 28 13:12:03 CEST 2014

Dear Fieldtrippers,

I've been using SPM to make the tessellated cortex mesh and then trying to use the outputted cortex gifti file as the source model. I've been making the head model via the method outlined in the tutorial (segmented MRI image etc).

Everything appears to go fine except the size of the source model is slightly smaller than the head model (see attached image). I'm not really sure how to get around this or how much it'll affect the accuracy of the localisation

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Peter

Peter Goodin,
BSc (Hons), Ph.D Candidate.

Brain and Psychological Sciences Research Centre (BPsych)
Swinburne University,
Hawthorn, Vic, 3122
http://www.swinburne.edu.au/swinburneresearchers/index.php?fuseaction=profile&pid=4149

Monash Alfred Psychiatry Research Centre (MAPrc)
Level 4, 607 St Kilda Road,
Melbourne 3004