[FieldTrip] between subject permutation test

guofa shou guofashou at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 16:54:10 CEST 2014

Hi, Fieldtripers,
   I have a question about the parameters setting about running
cluster-based permutation test on group-level frequency data. Specifically,
I have two groups, one is 12 subjects (i.e., 12 averaged powers), the other
is 10 subjects (10 averaged powers), I want to do comparison on the sensor
powers between these two groups. so how can I set cfg.statistic, cfg.design.
   Thanks!
Guofa

--
Guofa Shou PhD