[FieldTrip] ICA: eeglab and fieldtrip

"Jörn M. Horschig" jm.horschig at donders.ru.nl
Tue Apr 1 08:24:11 CEST 2014

HI Aaron,

in addition to what Stephen and especially Stephen said (fun quiz: who
is who? ;)), pay attention that the colourscale might be different (also
for different subplots) and therefore the plots from different toolboxes
could suggest different activity in components, although in fact they
are similar.

Best,
Jörn

Jörn M. Horschig