[FieldTrip] a question

‪F.Hasanzade‬ ‪ f.hasanzadeh22 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 15:24:54 CEST 2014

Dear community,
My name is Fateme Hasanzade and I am working on EEG signals.
Currently I am analysing data of a project, where we recorded using EEG.I have a data such that every channel has 1 value that is result of some calculation(I mean I have 14 channel thus a data vector of length14).I want to plot map of head how  every channel has a color corresponding its  value...

I tried using  ft_topoplotER to assess my data and I made the true layout but when I want to use ft_topoplotER receive the following error message:

Subscript indices must either be real positive integers or logicals.

Error in topoplot_common (line 79)
data = varargin{indx};

Error in ft_topoplotER (line 169)
cfg = topoplot_common(cfg, varargin{:});

Error in top (line 19)
figure; ft_topoplotER(cfg,data); colorbar;

my quetion is how should I give this data  to function to  have true topographic plot of my data?

Thank you