[FieldTrip] regressconfound

Stolk, A. (Arjen) a.stolk at fcdonders.ru.nl
Tue Apr 8 18:16:37 CEST 2014

Hey Raghavan, You're welcome. A quick solution to set you in the right direction would be to point you to the respective documentation: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1053811912011597 I believe some, maybe most, of your points are addressed by that paper (saving some copy&pasting in here). best, Arjen ----- Oorspronkelijk bericht -----
-- Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging Radboud University Nijmegen Email: a.stolk at donders.ru.nl Phone: +31(0)243 68294 Web: www.arjenstolk.nl