[FieldTrip] ft_singleplotTFR seems broken

Casper van Heck caspervanheck at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 12:43:12 CEST 2013

Dear Eelke,

I've put up an exerpt of my code, with the data from a single subject
(no.10, 9MB) in a separate folder
here<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nr4s0yu4voh5w3l/6XvAvmaMdk>
.
It also includes a screenshot of what I see with when I run the code with
this exact dataset, and a small program 'filehandler', which I've been to
lazy to replace.

Note that this specific subject only has about 60 seconds of data (and I'm
still waiting for the student to tell me why).

I'm hoping you'll get the same result as the screenshot, and you'll be able
to tell me why...

Best regards,

Casper