[FieldTrip] Classification for comp structure

jan-mathijs schoffelen jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Sat Sep 21 10:50:12 CEST 2013

Hi Laura,

The clarification would be that this 'function' has been added as a place-holder to incorporate the classification strategies that are employed by for example the Chieti team. I'd say if you have any code to contribute: please knock yourself out, and feel free to do so.

Best wishes,

Jan-Mathijs

On Sep 21, 2013, at 10:13 AM, Laura Marzetti wrote:

> Hi all,
> I found a reference to the function ft_componentclassification in the wiki documentation:
> http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/reference/ft_componentclassification
> but apparently there is no function named after ft_componentclassification.m in fieldtrip. Can anyone clarify the situation to me?
> Is there any tool to classify ICs?
>
> Best,
> Laura
> --
> Laura Marzetti, PhD
> Istituto di Tecnologie Avanzate Biomediche
> Università di Chieti "G. D'Annunzio"
> Via dei Vestini - Campus Universitario
> 66013 Chieti - ITALY
>
> phone: 0039-0871-3556944
> fax: 0039-0871-3556930

Jan-Mathijs Schoffelen, MD PhD

Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging,

Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics,
Nijmegen, The Netherlands

J.Schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Telephone: +31-24-3614793

http://www.hettaligebrein.nl