[FieldTrip] plotting differences in power spectrum

Lam, N.H.L. (Nietzsche) n.lam at fcdonders.ru.nl
Thu Sep 12 11:25:06 CEST 2013

Hi Keith,

I could try to help you (this will be more first attempt with this mailing list...!)
Could you provide more information about how you calculated the difference between the two spectra, and precisely what 'freq' (your difference spectra) looks like when you feed it as an argument into ft_multiplotTFR?

As a side, I'm aware that there is ft_multiplotXX, where XX can be replaced with "CC", "ER", "TFR", but I haven't seen a function with the name "ft_multiplot" on its own.

Best,
Nietzsche