[FieldTrip] synchronization likelihood

s.rombetto at cib.na.cnr.it s.rombetto at cib.na.cnr.it
Wed Sep 18 10:36:43 CEST 2013

Dear Fieldtrip users,

I'd like to implement the synchronization likelihood algorithm in
matlab, in order to analyze data with Fieldtrip.
Do you know if anybody has already implemented it? Or maybe do you
have any hint for me?

I am considering the paper written by CJ Stam et al., "Synchronization
likelihood: an unbiased measure of generalized synchronization in
multivariate data sets" as a guideline.
I know that Prof.Stam developed an instrument to evaluate
synchronization, but my data (MEG data) are too big to be analyzed.

Thanks and best regards
-------------------------
   Dott.ssa Sara Rombetto
   Istituto di Cibernetica
   "E. Caianiello"
   Via Campi Flegrei, 34
   80078 Pozzuoli (NA)
   Italy
   mob +39 3401689815
   tel +39 0818675361
   fax +39 0818675128
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your
right to say
it." [Evelyn Beatrice Hall, The Friends Of Voltaire]