[FieldTrip] setting colormap for ft_multiplotTFR not working + easy fix

jan-mathijs schoffelen jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Mon Sep 16 16:12:30 CEST 2013

Hi Ben,

Thanks for letting us know, and for providing the fix ;-). I updated the code, and it should be available in tonight's download, or otherwise by doing ft_version update.

Best wishes,

Jan-Mathijs

On Sep 5, 2013, at 12:47 PM, van Lier Ben wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I like to have my spectra in the hot colormap instead of the matlab default jet (jet is bad - http://www.jwave.vt.edu/%7Erkriz/Projects/create_color_table/color_07.pdf )
>
> cfg.colormap = hot(256);
> works well for all the plots except multiplot. i get this error:
>
> -------------
> Error using hg.axes/set
> The name 'colormap' is not an accessible property for an instance of class 'axes'.
>
> Error in ft_multiplotTFR (line 501)
>  set(gca,'colormap',cfg.colormap);
> --------------
>
> gca should be gcf :)
>
> cheers
> Ben

Jan-Mathijs Schoffelen, MD PhD

Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging,

Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics,
Nijmegen, The Netherlands

J.Schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Telephone: +31-24-3614793

http://www.hettaligebrein.nl