[FieldTrip] EEG Source Reconstruction - Interpolation by Trial?

Roey Schurr roeysc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 16:54:22 CEST 2013

Hi all,

We are interested in comparing two source reconstruction calculated using
EEG records taken in two different conditions (not ERP), from different
subjects, across the group.

As we see it, what we must do is the following:

1) ft_sourceanalysis (for each condition in each subject, in all trials)
2) ft_sourceinterpolate (the same)
3) ft_volumenormalise (the same)
4) ft_sourcegrandaverage
5) ft_sourcestatistics

The problem is ft_sourceinterpolate will not interpolate each trial
individually, as there is no way to give it the "pow" field per trial.

Is there a way to performd the interpolation over the anatomycal MRI per
trial?

Thank you so much!
Aia and Roey