[FieldTrip] EEG Source reconstruction: sourcespace and the volume conductor misaligned

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 13:12:39 CEST 2013

Hi Leo,

If I am remembering correctly, I think the problem could still be related
to ft_convert_units even if the volume conductor and head model look like
they're similar in size. For example, in the images I sent out when I was
having this problem earlier, the volume conductor and hte sourcespace are
the same size but one is tilted more, and the solution was nevertheless
related to ft_convert_units (I think). In my case, this was because the
conversion had to happen at a different time than it does in the tutorial.
(I had to insert ft_convert_units somewhere earlier in the pipeline than
where it was happening in the tutorial.) I'm sorry I can't be more
specific, but if it will help I could try to look through my old code and
re-figure out what I changed at the time.

Best,
Steve

Stephen Politzer-Ahles
New York University, Abu Dhabi