[FieldTrip] simple question

Stolk, A. a.stolk at fcdonders.ru.nl
Wed Sep 25 20:26:07 CEST 2013

Hi Keith, These labels refers to the different conditions of the experimental manipulation. If I remember correctly; whether the meaning of an utterance, or parts of an sentence, is (semantically) congruent/incongruent with world knowledge. These labels are not crucial for the analysis described in the tutorial, and you might want to change them according to your own experimental manipulation. Best, Arjen ----- Oorspronkelijk bericht -----