[FieldTrip] open dataset with both TMS/dDCS and EEG/MEG

Herring, J.D. (Jim) j.herring at fcdonders.ru.nl
Thu Sep 5 11:44:05 CEST 2013

Dear Guofa,

On the FieldTrip website you can now find a tutorial on how to deal with a
TMS-EEG dataset (currently here:
http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/development/eeg_tms). The tutorial includes
a TMS-EEG dataset of a single-pulse study.

TMS+MEG is as far as I know not possible and tDCS+MEG has only recently
been performed successfully
(http://www.nature.com/ncomms/2013/130621/ncomms3032/full/ncomms3032.html)
.

Best,