[FieldTrip] Channel layout FT to EEGLAB

Arnaud Delorme arno at cerco.ups-tlse.fr
Tue Oct 29 01:27:53 CET 2013

Dear Rajat,

this old function transforms EEG data contained in the Fieldtrip structure into an EEGLAB structure.
After you have done that, to transform a channel location file, simply type in

EEG.chanlocs = struct('labels', cfg.elec.label, 'X', mattocell(cfg.elec.pnt(1,:)), 'Y', mattocell(cfg.elec.pnt(2,:)),'Z', mattocell(cfg.elec.pnt(3,:)));
EEG.chanlocs = convertlocs(EEG.chanlocs, 'cart2all');

This code is untested. You might have to switch X, Y and Z to obtain the correct orientation for the electrode cap.
Best,

Arno