[FieldTrip] LCMV giving conflicting results vs SAM and DICS

Eelke Spaak eelke.spaak at donders.ru.nl
Mon Oct 28 11:26:14 CET 2013

Hi Charidimos,

If I understand you correctly, you specified cfg.keeptrials = 'no' in
the calls to ft_timelockanalysis prior to the *first* call of
ft_sourceanalysis, right? Could you try what happens when you specify
it in ft_timelockanalysis prior to the second call to
ft_sourceanalysis (so the step where the precomputed filter is
applied)?

Thanks,
Eelke