[FieldTrip] Problem using ft_multiplotER - warning about color

Lam, N.H.L. (Nietzsche) n.lam at fcdonders.ru.nl
Thu Oct 17 16:04:08 CEST 2013

Hi Tehareh,

Actually it does seem that the issue is with the plotting function, and not so much what data type is being used.  I've also managed to plot the figure, and have the axes plotted, but not ERP/ERF waveform.
I will file a bug for our developement team, and then take a deeper look into it. Thanks for pointing this out to us!

Best,
Nietzsche