[FieldTrip] source localization help

Julian Keil julian.keil at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 14:32:27 CEST 2013

Hi Keith,

did you check if your output "sourcePost_nocon" contains the .avg-field (including the subfields avg.pow, avg.filter and so on)?
If not, then something goes wrong in your source analysis.

Have you checked your grid and vol? Especially, does your grid contain meaningful values, and not just NaNs?
If your lead field is only NaNs, no data will be projected.

Good Luck!

Dr. Julian Keil

AG Multisensorische Integration
Psychiatrische Universitätsklinik