[FieldTrip] Rank deficiency in ft_regressconfound: worrisome?

Vitória Magalhães Piai vitoria.piai at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 13:40:51 CEST 2013

Hi all, and maybe more specifically Arjen,

I want to compare effects on 3 different tasks on the participant level.
So I'm giving ft_regressconfound a try, following the tutorial, 'cause I
thought that should improve the comparability of each participant's
topographies across tasks.

I'm just wondering how much I should worry about the warning of "Rank
deficient" when running ft_regressconfound. Any thoughts on it and on
what the consequences are of having a rank deficient model for the type
of comparison I'm planning to make?

Thanks a lot,
groetjes, Vitória

--
** Please consider the environment - do you really need to print? **