[FieldTrip] Elekta Neuromag306 Trigger Extraction

Matt Erhart merhart at ucsd.edu
Wed Oct 16 20:11:43 CEST 2013

Hello,

For about 5 of my 20 subjects, the trigger channel STI101 is returning
incorrect values probably because of noise in that channel.

How can I use the digital triggers, i.e. [STI001:STI006] for one task and
[STI001:STI008 STI011:STI012] for another, properly?

How can I adjust the extraction from STI101 such that it might be more
tolerant to noise in a given subject?

What's the best practice for checking/changing triggers by hand if the
above don't fully work?

I've got some real  trigger values < 5, will I break something if I turn
off fixneuromag and allow them to be included by default?

thanks!
Matt