[FieldTrip] ft_rejectartifact

McConnell, Keith Keith.McConnell at cchmc.org
Wed Oct 2 18:46:17 CEST 2013

Hello,

I have an experiment for which I have an extended stimulus for a very few number of trials (20).  I would like to build a for loop to create TF plots for each trial individually.

There are jump artifacts in the data.

When a trial is rejected due to jump artifact my loop crashes:

Error using ft_rejectartifact (line 491)
No trials left after artifact rejection.

I would like to create an if/then statement that will identify that the individual trial was rejected and return to running the for loop.

I cannot find the flag that is generated that tells me that there are no trials left.

Can someone help?

Thanks,

Keith

Keith McConnell, M.S.

513.636.0739 (desk)
513.504.9907 (cell)

Division of Pulmonary Medicine
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OH  45229