[FieldTrip] Channel layout FT to EEGLAB

Max Cantor mcantor at umich.edu
Mon Oct 28 15:05:04 CET 2013

The fieldtrip tutorial has a section on ICA correction for both EOG and
ECG. The ECG tutorial assumes you have an ECG channel, whereas the EOG
channel uses ICA to find artifacts within your components, but obviously
those can be reversed.

http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/example/use_independent_component_analysis_ica_to_remove_ecg_artifacts
http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/example/use_independent_component_analysis_ica_to_remove_eog_artifacts

Hopefully this helps, I can try to help if you have any specific questions
since I was just working on this myself, but there may be somebody with
greater expertise who can help you.