[FieldTrip] [Fieldtrip] neuromag source data vertically smeared?

Hanneke van Dijk hanneke.p.van.dijk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 16:53:56 CEST 2013

Hi Jan-Mathijs,

Thanks for your quick reply. I will go through your comments one by one:

1. The plot shows the nai, and in stead of these straight vertical lines
going even into the center of the brain, I expected to see blobs.
2. In the precomputed filters I have used the same lambda, I should remove
the cfg from this part. I have used cfg.dics.lambda from 0.05 to 50 and as
I said this only changes the 'power' but not the structure of the data.
3. About the cfg.vol. I have been fidling around with the units for quite
some time, but this is the only way the functional data will not end up the
size of a pea in the anatomical data. I think this has to do with
ctf/neuromag/spm coordinate system differences that are not yet fixed in
FieldTrip?

But it seems that there is no obvious thing that could be happening then?

Groetjes Hanneke