[FieldTrip] gamma oscillations, how to prove they are (not) there

Simon-Shlomo Poil poil.simonshlomo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 10:52:21 CEST 2013

Hi Ben,

Eyeballing data is a good start. But sometimes your eyes see something
which is not really there (i.e. significant), or they might miss something
(such as gamma).

 I think these tutorials would be relevant for you to read:

http://www.nbtwiki.net/doku.php?id=tutorial:amplitude_in_classical_frequency_bands#.UmD1liQmyIA
http://www.nbtwiki.net/doku.php?id=tutorial:power_spectra_wavelet_analysis_and_coherence#.UmD1NiQmyIA
http://www.nbtwiki.net/doku.php?id=tutorial:compute_statistics#.UmD2NSQmyIA

Good luck