[FieldTrip] Elekta Neuromag306 Trigger Extraction

Hamid Mohseni hamid.mohseni at eng.ox.ac.uk
Thu Oct 17 00:12:42 CEST 2013

Hello Matt,

Sometimes there is a binary coding problem in storing triggers value in
Elekta system. For example instead of storing 1, 2, 3 it stores 257, 258,
259, respectively. In this case you need to use reminder operator
rem(triggervalue, 256) to get the correct value.

Is that what you are referring to?

Hamid

On 16 October 2013 19:11, Matt Erhart <merhart at ucsd.edu> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> For about 5 of my 20 subjects, the trigger channel STI101 is returning
> incorrect values probably because of noise in that channel.
>
> How can I use the digital triggers, i.e. [STI001:STI006] for one task and
> [STI001:STI008 STI011:STI012] for another, properly?
>
> How can I adjust the extraction from STI101 such that it might be more
> tolerant to noise in a given subject?
>
> What's the best practice for checking/changing triggers by hand if the
> above don't fully work?
>
> I've got some real  trigger values < 5, will I break something if I turn
> off fixneuromag and allow them to be included by default?
>
> thanks!
> Matt

Hamid R. Mohseni, PhD
Post-Doctoral Research Fellow