[FieldTrip] Question on forward modeling

kgm at tf.uni-kiel.de kgm at tf.uni-kiel.de
Wed Oct 16 16:57:11 CEST 2013

Hi Jörn,

> Hard to tell, maybe post a snippet of your cfg? First, however, you
> might want to have a look at this tutorial and especially check how the
> segmented mri is plotted and what else is done:
> http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/tutorial/beamformingextended#preparing_the_data_and_the_forward_and_inverse_model

I have exactly followed what is stated on the tutorial.

The cfg for the ft_sourceplot function is:
cfg.funparameter = 'gray';

The cfg for the ft_volumesegment function is:
cfg.method = 'interactive';
cfg.coordsys = 'neuromag';
cfg.output = 'brain';

> My guess is that you need to reduce the radii of the localspheres. Looks
> like they are defined in cm while the rest of your anatomy is defined in
> mm.

I have also reduced from cm to mm but still it is the same.

Best regards,
Kidist